Appearance Consultation Make-up application
Here are simple tips for make-up application that can help you avoid infection.
- Use clean, 100% cotton (not synthetic) cotton balls, cotton swabs, sponges, spatulas, or other disposable applicators to apply lotions or cream cosmetics.
- Use clean, new brushes or sponge-tipped applicators to apply powder cosmetics.
- Use disposable mascara wands.
- Whenever possible, use products from tubes or containers with pumps or droppers.
- Use a clean applicator for each application; once it has been used, throw it away.
- Don’t exchange makeup with or allow anyone else to use your products such as mascara and lipstick.
Look Good ... Feel Better
Look Good…Feel Better is a free, non-medical, brand-neutral national public service program created to help individuals with cancer look good, improve their self-esteem, and thereby manage their treatment and recovery with greater confidence. It is available at the IU Simon Cancer Center from 2 p.m. to 4 p.m. in the conference room in the Women's Center on the 2nd floor of the IU Simon Cancer Center on the following dates:
Monday, May 14
Monday, Aug. 20
Monday, Dec. 10
Questions? Contact Ann Maier at email@example.com.