Biostatistics & Data ManagementServices
Biostatistics and Data Management Core members collaborate and consult with and participate in virtually every level of research, including the:
- design of experiments,
- planning of basic science and clinical protocols,
- monitoring and assessment of the progress of pre-clinical and clinical studies,
- analysis and interpretation of the data, and
- presentation and dissemination of results.
The BDMC services available to IU Simon Cancer Center members include:
- providing broad statistical support,
- developing databases and case report forms,
- serving as an educational resource, and
- facilitating communications between the IU Simon Cancer Center, other Indiana University groups, other cancer centers, the NCI, and the scientific community at large.