John DeWitt, M.D.
550 North University Blvd.
Indianapolis, IN 46202
Phone: (317) 944-1113
Fax: (317) 948-8144
Research Program Membership
Dr. DeWitt's research interests include:
1. Endoscopic ultrasound (EUS) for the diagnosis and staging of gastrointestinal malignancy
2. EUS-guided celiac plexus neurolysis for pain from pancreatic cancer
3. EUS-guided ablation of pancreatic cystic neoplasms
4. EUS-guided ablation of pancreatic cancer
5. EUS-guided injecttion of chemotherapy into pancreatic and esophageal cancer
6. Endoscopic mucosal resection of neoplasia
7. Endoscopy ablation of Barrett's esophagus